BERGER DOBERMAN'S PUPPY CONTRACT
LITTER REGISTRATION NUMBER:____________________________________________
This contract is for a _______________________________________male___female___puppy. This puppy is AKC registered, and the puppy is also registered with AKC REUNITE for their microchip. The microchip is placed in the puppy's neck. The microchip number is___________________________________.This puppy has a ______________registration. The purchase price of this puppy is $_______________. The tails and dew claws have been removed. If this puppy is to be shipped there is an additional charge of $________________________.
The parent's for Litter Number_________________________are:
The puppy is represented to be in good health. The BUYER must have the puppy examined by a licensed Veterinarian within 5 days of pick up or delivery. BERGER DOBERMAN'S must be informed of the examination results by phone or email. The failure of this will result in the cancellation of this guarantee.
There is a 1 YEAR guarantee for any life threatening, genetic disease found by a Licensed Veterinarian (DVM), at the expense of the BUYER. The Veterinarian (DVM) will provide SELLER with a written letter. BERGER DOBERMAN'S guarantee's this puppy against hereditary HIP DYSPLASIA (except due to trauma) up until their 2nd birthday. The BUYER is responsible for the growth and well being of this puppy for their whole life. This includes Vaccinations, heart worm check, and preventatives, and nutrition, and anything else the puppy might need.
Failure to comply with and provide documentation of these requirements voids ALL guarantee's. As a responsible Breeder I do everything possible to breed quality Doberman's of sound mind and body. As a Breeder I expect the BUYER will properly socialize and have Obedience training, and be properly fed and exercised and loved as a part of your family.
If at any time the Buyer is unable or unwilling to care for this puppy, the BUYER agrees to contact the SELLER and return the puppy to BERGER DOBERMAN'S.
I DON"T want my puppies to end up in a rescue, shelter, or unfit home. BUYER also agrees NOT to place or sell the puppy without permission from BERGER DOBERMANS.. BUYER agrees to sign over AKC papers in the event that the puppy is returned to BERGER DOBERMAN'S______________.INT.
Also BUYER understands that I would like to know how the puppy is doing and if there is any problems that we can help them out with.______INT.
BUYER AGREES TO THE FOLLOWING:
1. The puppy will be fed a good quality food, and will be exercised so the puppy will have the proper growth and joint
2. The puppy will never be chained up or left outdoors or unattended.
3. Males and Females sold on "LIMITED" registrations need to be spayed or neutered by their 2nd heat cycle for females and 24 month for males. Proof of spay and neuter should be sent to BERGER DOBERMANS asap after having the procedure done.
4. If BUYER wants a "FULL" Registration and wants to breed or show their dogs the BUYER must contact SELLER "BERGER DOBERMAN'S", and let them know about the breeding. It will be up to SELLER "BERGER DOBERMAN'S" to see if the breeding can take place. You want a Doberman that is compatible with your Doberman
5. BUYER agrees to notify SELLER of any change in your address or phone asap.
6. To be covered by this contract the puppy must be owned by the original BUYER named on this contract. Puppy can't be sold to anyone else without SELLER'S approval.
This Contract contains the entire agreement between the parties. This Contract shall not be modified or altered by either party unless in writing and signed by both parties. Violations of this contract will constitute BREACH OF CONTRACT, and then puppy will returned to SELLER "BERGER DOBERMAN'S".__________INT.
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE STIPULATIONS OF THIS CONTRACT AND VOLUNTARILY AGREE TO ALL STATEMENTS, STIPULATIONS, AND PROVISIONS HEREIN.
NAME OF BUYER: _________________________________________SIGNATURE:_________________
NAME OF CO-OWNER:______________________________________SIGNATURE:_________________
A COPY OF THIS CONTRACT WILL BE PROVIDED TO THE BUYER.
NOTE: Upon completion, this contract will become a legal and binding document, as agreed by both the BUYER and the SELLER. Non-Transferable
All deposits are final and non-refundable